← Back to LAYA Media
Expansion of the national Under Armour “Mick Schumacher” campaign aimed at showing that Under Armour makes athletes better. Mick Schumacher had just started a Formula 1 première, 30 years after the début of his father Michael Schumacher. Same-time promotion of Under Armour “Rush” technology with a focus therefore on both branding and sales at SportScheck.
SportScheck stands for the sport experience. Training, running and sporting achievement enjoy a high status with SportScheck customers. As Under Armour also stands for these attributes, we had a perfect target audience fit.
Our branding objective focusing on Mick Schumacher was best served by using the following touch points:
- Large-format advertising spaces on SportScheck façades (out-of-home) in 1A city locations in Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin, Hanover and Dortmund
- Wide-coverage newsletters (stand-alone and banners) to selected target audiences
- Attention-grabbing display ads prominently displayed on sportscheck.com
- Video commercials in all SportScheck stores
- Social media activation via organic and paid posts
- Audience extension campaign based on SportScheck user data for range generation beyond sportscheck.com
The sale of products with “Rush” technology was boosted with a targeted, broad-based sponsored products campaign.
- Successful extension of the national branding campaign with Mick Schumacher as testimonial, immediately after several months of lockdown
- Approximately 1.3 million page impressions on sportscheck.com
- Approximately 1.1 million direct contacts via newsletter
- Above-average performance (ROAS) in the sponsored products campaign
- Strengthening of the long-standing, successful partnership with Under Armour
Case study: Switzerland Tourism
“I need the thrill of adventure. I need Switzerland.” Switzerland Tourism used this slogan to promote tourism in the summer of 2021 and was looking for a strong communication partner: Switzerland needs SportScheck. Switzerland needs a multichannel retail media campaign.
Brand: Under Armour
“THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH.” Sales were boosted with Mick Schumacher as Under Armour testimonial within the national campaign which was extended via SportScheck’s retail media touch points and flanked by sponsored product ads on sportscheck.com.
← Back to LAYA Media